Sunday, January 28, 2007

My Spiritual/Character Goals 2007

Developing the Inside

I want myself to have more faith in god, strong confidence and gratefulness.

Throughout my life, I felt that I have lots of worries and fears. Worries and fears are easy to build up stress. Sometimes this gets pretty serious and hurt me both ways; mentally and physically. It feels like you’re trapped and have to get out by yourself. Those were the times when I needed God desperately but didn’t call him for help.
Today, when I’m having a hard time I call out for God because I strongly believe that he will help me.
“Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.”(Joshua 1:9)
I always thank God so much because of the fact that he will always be there for me.

Everywhere, everytime, and every moment needs confidence. For example, starting things with or without confidence makes a big difference.
The reason why I want to develop confidence is because to exceed my goals. Having confidence makes it easier and effective to reach my goal.
Confidence just naturally makes you bright and I would love to make all my days be bright and blessed.
“So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.”(Isaiah 40:10)
With my confidence and God’s support, I’m positive that my life will be full of happiness.

I want myself to be thankful all the time, especially the time where I’m going through difficulties. I know I have so many things to be thankful of, but always forget and complain about things. When you’re thankful, no matter how hard things hard, you’re just thankful. You don’t have time to see the bad side or compare things with others because there are so many things to see on the bright side. Having gratefulness will help me live a positive life.

No comments: